Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Bass Geek

Why the name, you ask?

Well, what else would a competitive Bass Fishing angler who is a Comic book dork, computer nerd, fishing enthisiast and general geek call themselves.

Personally I want to take who ever reads and takes a look at this miserably uncoordinated blog on a journey through the eyes of an odd not your normal fit the mold fishing person.  Let me show you how a geek lives in this fishing and Bass industry. From fishing products and gear reviews to the latest comics Im reading in between getting my line wet and eating lunch, I will bring the info thats halfway vital for your fishing geek needs.

Along the way watch as I partner up with others making Bass fishing with a Nerd cool!

If you have comments, questions, would like to post an article or want me to display thoughts on products reach out to me at BassGeekFishing@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment